You never have to feel alone.
The people at Hope Medical Group for Women are dedicated to assisting women faced with unplanned pregnancy. We offer:
- “Medication abortion” or Mifeprex (the abortion pill)
- Surgical pregnancy termination starting as early as four weeks from the missed period
- Complete abortion care through 16 weeks from the last menstrual period
- Pregnancy prevention information and education
- Post abortion contraception
- Physician referral
- Adoption referral
We care about both your physical and emotional needs.
Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
All women deserve professonal abortion care.
Services are provided by skilled, qualified professionals—doctors, nurses, technicians, and counselors—who believe your emotional well-being is as important as your physical well-being. We understand that terminating a pregnancy requires strength and courage and is worthy of respect.
We understand your problems.
We care about them.
We can help.
People who care when care is needed.
We are required by law to provide the following link. We do not endorse or vouch for the accuracy of the information provided. http://www.pregnancyinfo.la.gov